- Take a key part in our R&D team.
- Take part in the definition of our R&D quality standards.
- Design, build, and maintain an end-to-end QA & automation process of a global high-scale SaaS product.
- Automate backend testing pipelines.
- Define an automated way of launching a testing infrastructure.
- Provide a seamless integration between provisioning a testing infrastructure and running tests.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Research, recommend and implement tools and technologies as needed with the goal of increasing automation.
- BS/Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- +3 years experience in developing automation frameworks.
- Experience in automating production systems with Python.
- Experience with concurrency tools on SaaS products.
- Experience building test automation frameworks for software products deployed on AWS (or one of the other leading cloud providers: Azure/GCP).
- Strong background in SQL.
- Experience working with modern software lifecycle tools: Git, CI/CD ● Performing code reviews and mentoring team members on automation concepts and best practices.
- Good knowledge of Linux.
- Experience with data-warehousing (Redshift, Snowflake, Athena, etc.) consists an advantage
We would like our new colleague:
- Work as a strong team player, while demonstrating effective time management to meet deadlines.
- To have the ability to organize and prioritize his/her work. We like to have responsible colleagues who are able to make their tasks in a flexible way as they desire.
- To have a proactive attitude. We are all a team and we like to act as one.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate. If you like friendly, non-corporate environments and looking forward cool projects, let's meet and talk about it.