Greppy Systems is a Software Engineering company ‘born’ in 2010. Our company’s organizational culture revolves around the idea of ‘partner sourcing’, which means helping high potential start-up projects grow, become self-sustainable companies and conquer the market with their innovative ideas. This means we get to work on complex projects with the latest stable technologies, while building lasting relationships between our team and our partners around the world.
On a typical day, you will find yourself:
- Orchestrating the design and deployment of products on AWS.
- Researching and implementing solutions for fault tolerance, performance, capacity, and maintainability.
- Working in a CI/CD environment with a dedicated team of engineers and the latest technologies.
- Crafting scripts and tools for the automation of infrastructure and services.
- Safeguarding services and infrastructure by performing security-related projects and tasks. Responding to production incidents, crafting and tuning monitors and critical metrics, and improving service health and incident response by writing knowledge articles.
- Experience running production environments and infrastructure on AWS.
- Experience setting up and supporting: ELB; ALB; NLB; Autoscaling; IAM; EC2; RDS; Lambda; S3; Route53; SQS; and ElastiCache
- Hands-on Linux administration experience (Ubuntu or CentOS), including high availability, configuration, security, and patch management.
- Understanding of Linux network stack TCP/IP, HTTP, and DNS.
- Experience with the creation of and use of Terraform.
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools like Chef, Consul, or Ansible.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and tools like Jenkins.
- Hands-on experience with Git.
- Ability to participate in a rotating 24/7 on-call schedule.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash, Python, or Ruby preferred.
- Experience with Databases: MySQL; Vertica; DynamoDB; MongoDB; Couchbase preferred.
- Five or more years of hands-on experience in Production Engineering/DevOps preferred.
- Experience with Kubernetes and AWS EKS, EMR, ECS, MWAA, and Athena Preferred.
What do we offer?
- A fun and relaxed, yet dynamic working environment, a flexible program, a healthy life-work balance
- A young and dynamic team with an open and extraverted communication style and outstanding performances
- Non-corporate organizational environment, where ideas are valued and engagement is rewarded
This could be a great opportunity for the right candidate. If you like warm, open and friendly environments and looking forward interesting projects, let's meet and talk about it.