Greppy Systems is a Software Engineering company ‘born’ in 2010. Our company’s organizational culture revolves around the idea of ‘partner sourcing’, which means helping high potential start-up projects grow, become self-sustainable companies and conquer the market with their innovative ideas. This means we get to work on complex projects with the latest stable technologies, while building lasting relationships between our team and our partners around the world.
- Build and maintain features in our complex, low latency backend ad serving systems
- Design solutions to software problems, desirable
- Write and test high quality code using Java and related technologies, eg. Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Junit, etc
- Write and test high quality code using data technologies such as Spark (python or scala), AWS EMR, Lake Formation and Flink to analyze and process large data sets to create data products.
- Collaborate with product and other technical teams to clarify requirements .
- Work with a cross-functional and geographically distributed team of engineers
- Analyze and optimize code to ensure the SSP performs within our customer's SLA requirements.
- Troubleshoot production issues related to the team’s applications.
- Effectively manages day-to-day tasks in an Agile process to meet scheduled commitments. Write unit tests and specification documents
- Review and provide feedback on other’s code submissions.
- Mentor junior engineers.
- BTech/MTech in Computer Science or a related field from a leading university
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with concepts and popular tools for dev ops
- Experience using Git
- 2+ years of experience designing and programming Java based applications
- 2+ years of experience working with big data tools such as Spark (python or scala), AWS EMR, Lake Formation and Flink or similar technologies.
- Understanding of column based databases such as Vertica.
- Familiar with software design methods and techniques.
- Experience with databases, MySQL - advantage
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must have a solid understanding of object oriented programming.
- Experience with continuous integration and large scale automated deployment (CI/CD)
- Familiarity with Internet protocols such as HTTP and SSL
What do we offer?
- A fun and relaxed, yet dynamic working environment, a flexible program, a healthy life-work balance
- A young and dynamic team with an open and extraverted communication style and outstanding performances
- Non-corporate organizational environment, where ideas are valued and engagement is rewarded
This could be a great opportunity for the right candidate. If you like warm, open and friendly environments and looking forward interesting projects, let's meet and talk about it.