Our client it’s a constantly growing company since inception. They are proud to reach this level with custom software crafted in-house. They are at a maturity point where we need to move towards the next level of technologies to support the growing of our business. To achieve this, they are ready to embrace the most appreciated technologies by large companies and we are preparing to deliver the next generation of applications to support the current and future growth of our business.
FUNCTION: Data and Research
As a business intelligence analyst, you’ll lead data-driven analysis projects. The opportunities, barriers, and trends you identify will have a direct influence on business choices and growth strategies within our ecommerce websites. You’ll interact with business stakeholders to gather requirements and work on large datasets, querying against multiple databases and/or off-the-shelf analytics packages. Present insights, analyses, and recommendations in a narrative fashion that will be shaping the user experience for millions of customers.
You are a creative analyst, who has the ability to find meaning and associations that others can’t. By nature, you enjoy tallying the numbers, viewing problems from multiple angles, providing actionable insights, and interacting with all roles and functions to influence their strategies. Motivated by your intellectual curiosity you have acquired knowledge spanning:
- Expert in Google Analytics 4, Google Tag Manager high proficiency
- Goog web analytics and video analytics culture/knowledge high proficiency
- Microsoft PowerBi and SSRS (Sql Server Report Services), intermediate to high
- SQL, Basic to intermediate proficiency, including the ability to write complex queries to
- extract extra large sets of data.
- Python, Basic to intermediate proficiency
- Ability to analyse large raw data sets and convert the data into amazing visualisation
- Knowledge in ecommerce/marketing linguo and KPIs