AS a SEA Specialist you are the performance master behind our PPC campaigns and you help shape our acquisition strategy. You are at the center of the company’s development. You combine a focus on acquisition with an eye for general growth and profitability. Your clear
and precise follow-up on implementations, optimizations & results creates valuable input & insights for other departments. You spot opportunities to automate tasks & processes from miles away.
- You are part of a team of SEA officers that implement paid search media strategies and roadmaps.
- Analyzing the existing paid search campaigns performance & campaign hygiene and closely
- work with management towards to goals set by the business,
- Optimizing and reporting on ongoing campaign results,
- Testing & launching new campaigns or tactics,
- Actively sharing insights & learnings with colleagues from within the team and the concerned departments,
Implementing & optimizing other Paid media channels such as online video, display,...
Profile / Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role or related experience;
- Google Ads media solutions (Search, Shopping, YouTube, Display, Discovery, ...) have no secrets for you;
- Passionate about newest developments in digital paid media;
- Experience in managing several projects simultaneously;
- Experience with e-commerce;
- You can look at things from a business perspective, and you have a data-driven growth mindset;
- Strong communication skills are essential;
- Experience with feed-based campaigns;
- Knowledge of feed management tools such as GSA360, Channable, bGenius, Productsup,...; * Being used to work in Bing environment;
- Knowledge in retargeting tools such as Criteo is a plus;
- Being able to manage and develop a portfolio on your own;
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and tools such as Google Data Studio, Power BI,...
- Good English (oral and written) communication skills, Dutch is a strong asset; - Good team player;
- Eager to learn ;
- Well organized