- You are responsible for setting up and maintaining API Management capability of Client (by being part of a new forming team in the division “Enabling Services”). This means especially the evaluation and introduction of an API Gateway as well as the enablement of a single place for API documentation (e.g. supported by a portal) including the respective processes around it to achieve the company vision of one harmonized API approach
- You coach and consult in the adaption of API Gateway & API Documentation usage for different functional team
- You ensure stable operations of API Gateway & API Documentation together with the central operation
- You help together with the architects to develop standards around API Management (e.g. naming conventions, multi-tenancy approach,...) based on the customer/team requirements
- 2 years or longer practical experience with the setup and maintenance of open-source API Gateway solutions (e.g. KrakenD, Kong) and API documentation (e.g. OpenAPI Spec). In best case experience with supporting tools/portals (e.g. Stoplight) or implementation of an holistic approach for API Management
- Experience with operating a central API Gateway & API Documentation (in best case within a multi-tenancy setup)
- Superior communication skills to help teams in the adoption of new patterns
- Very good analytical and conceptual competencies
- Experience as senior software engineer in PHP, Java or a comparable language
- Optional: Willingness and experience to contribute to other central IT components like Identity & Access Management or Messaging & Event Management
What do we offer?
- A fun and relaxed, yet dynamic working environment, a flexible program, a healthy life-work balance
- A young and dynamic team with an open and extraverted communication style and outstanding performances
- Non-corporate organizational environment, where ideas are valued and engagement is rewarded
This could be a great opportunity for the right candidate. If you like warm, open and friendly environments and looking forward interesting projects, let's meet and talk about it.