- You are responsible to setup and maintain RabbitMQ infrastructure as Messaging & Event capability of Client (by being part of new forming team in the division “Enabling Services”
- You coach and consult in the adaption of Messaging & Event paradigms for different functional teams
- You ensure stable operations of RabbitMQ together with the central operations team
- You help together with the architects to develop standards around messaging & event capabilities (e.g. naming conventions, message standards, error handling, …) based on the customer/team requirements
- 2 years or longer practical experience with the setup and maintenance of RabbitMQ or a comparable technical solutions
- Experience with operating a central Messaging & Event Management system (in best case within a multi-tenancy setup)
- Superior communication skills to help teams in the adoption of new patterns
- Very good analytical and conceptual competencies
- Experience as senior software engineer in PHP, Java or a comparable language
- Optional: Willingness and experience to contribute to other central IT components like Identity & Access Management or API Management
What do we offer?
- A fun and relaxed, yet dynamic working environment, a flexible program, a healthy life-work balance
- A young and dynamic team with an open and extraverted communication style and outstanding performances
- Non-corporate organizational environment, where ideas are valued and engagement is rewarded
This could be a great opportunity for the right candidate. If you like warm, open and friendly environments and looking forward interesting projects, let's meet and talk about it.