- Join our backend team as a FoundationDB expert, owning the full cluster lifecycle of all our FoundationDB based micro services.
- Enable full utilization of FoundationDB capabilities at scale.
- Work with Kubernetes deployments.
- Establish robust reliability engineering to support these clusters, managing aspects like monitoring, chaos testing, alerting, on-call rotations, internal best-practices education and capacity forecasting.
- 2+ years of direct FoundationDB operational experience.
- Broad experience with DevOps practices such as CI/CD and Infrastructure as code
- Experience with large Cloud deployments on any of AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Familiar with Golang, C++, or other programming languages.
- Familiarity and experience with our tech stack is beneficial.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills in English.
- BS/Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field is an advantage.
We would like our new colleague:
- To be open minded and a team player. We are a young, fun team.
- To have the ability to organize and prioritize his/her work. We like to have responsible colleagues who are able to make their tasks in a flexible way as they desire.
- To have a proactive attitude. We are all a team and we like to act as one.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate. If you like friendly, non-corporate environments and looking forward cool projects, let's meet and talk about it.