- Takes part in all application development lifecycle phases (Designs, develops and manages application solutions for the business)
- Works closely with peer developers to plan, execute and review day by day tasks
- Builds reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure high code quality, code optimization and participates in code reviews
- Is actively involved in research and innovation (try multiple methods / techniques in searching for a solution)
- Develops the technical documentation for products / projects in which they are involved in (i.e. business rules design, process design, service design, security and control design, database model etc.)
- Uses a structured and methodical way of working
- Collaborates with the team (PM, developers and QAs) to ensure that project deliverables meet the required quality standards
- 1-2 years experience working in a popular PHP Web Framework (Symfony, Zend, Laravel etc.)
- Good understanding of object oriented principles
- Experience designing API's (SOAP or REST)
- Good knowledge of MySQL
- Ability to write original code, modify existing code, debug problems and integrate the work of other programmers
- Good communication skills both within the development team as well as a professional approach in clients discussions
We would like our new colleague:
- To be open minded and a team player. We are a young, fun team
- To have the ability to organize and prioritize his/her work. We like to have responsible colleagues who are able to make their tasks in a flexible way as they desire.
- To have a proactive attitude. We are all a team and we like to act as one.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate. If you like friendly, non-corporate environments and looking forward to cool projects, let's meet and talk about it.