Greppy Systems is a Software Engineering company ‘born’ in 2010. Our company’s organizational culture revolves around the idea of ‘partner sourcing’, which means helping high potential start-up projects grow, become self-sustainable companies and conquer the market with their innovative ideas. This means we get to work on complex projects with the latest stable technologies, while building lasting relationships between our team and our partners around the world.
- Develop and implement robust client-side solutions using Ember and React. Collaborate with product and other technical teams to clarify requirements.
- Work with a cross-functional and geographically distributed team of engineers
- Troubleshoot production issues related to the team’s applications.
- Effectively manages day-to-day tasks in an Agile process to meet scheduled commitments.
- Write unit tests and specification documents
- Review and provide feedback on other’s code submissions.
- Mentor less experienced engineers.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- BTech/MTech in Computer Science or a related field from a leading university
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with concepts and popular tools for dev ops
- Experience using Git
- Familiar with software design methods and techniques.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience with continuous integration and large scale automated deployment (CI/CD)
- Familiarity with Internet protocols such as HTTP and SSL
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
What do we offer?
- A fun and relaxed, yet dynamic working environment, a flexible program, a healthy life-work balance
- A young and dynamic team with an open and extraverted communication style and outstanding performances
- Non-corporate organizational environment, where ideas are valued and engagement is rewarded
This could be a great opportunity for the right candidate. If you like warm, open and friendly environments and looking forward interesting projects, let's meet and talk about it.